February 9, 2009

Hear me QUACK!

Today I wish I was a duck
who paddles like the devil underneath
but remains calm and unruffled on the surface....


I wish my bronzer, foundation, cherry-flavored lip gloss,
and two coats of mascara will serve its purpose well and good today.

I wish I'm not this SICK!
I just wanna scream FUCK YOU ALL, GO ROT IN HELL,
WE CAN NEVER BE ON
THE SAME PAGE!!!
but I don't think it's proper to do that here... *oh, did I just say that?!

Well, I can always delete that when my pendulum swings back to its extreme, can I? Then go face the world like I'm goodie-goodie and all that... I know someone who can easily pull this crappy act up.

I wish I could do that in my system too, y'know hit delete and everything will be all right...Then go start in a clean slate.

...but it just doesn't work that way. I've come to terms with this bitter fact.
So I can only quack, quack, quack!





Last wish: I wish I could afford a shrink!
That tells it all, does it?
*toodles, toodles, boodles, caboodles...



















*First paragraph inspired by Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment