November 19, 2008

Roundtrip Ticket to Freedom

Disclaimer: A liter of red wine and two venti Toffe Nut Latte Frap equal crooked philosophical views. It's like having your tank filled to the brim for free, but with the wrong fuel...TONGOINK!



There are things better left undone...there are fantasies that are better left confined in your imagination - your mind will tell you this when it is at its RATIONAL state... then again there are times when you defy rationality just for the sake of, well, defying it. Maybe to test how thick the lining of your stomach is *whaaaaat?!*; maybe to puff you up like "hey pare, so astig that I can do this! Hardcore!".

Yes, there are things better left undone - especially if they are crazy things... there are thoughts better left confined in your imagination - especially if they are crazy thoughts... then again there are times when you defy sanity just for the sake of, well, defying it. Maybe to escape from reality even for just a while; maybe to test how far you can go and what crazy things you can do.

But hey, if you linger in my boyfriend's part of the world, you'll realize that no crazy things and crazy thoughts are ever crazy... you'll see things which you think are extreme and yes, you can try doing it and fear nothing because you know that you can always get away with everything for in your hands is a ticket. and you can be free, as free as wherever your own boundary of freedom will take you.

The ticket?

It's art.

ART.

and quoting Jeff Tan, "FUCK ART, man...FUCK ART!".

and I say, AMEN!

But hey, we mean it in a very GOOD way! 

I couldn't have stomached doing what I just did a few hours ago if I don't have that ticket in my hands.

I did it for art.
Plus, I did it with a great artist!

If that wasn't FREEDOM, I never wanna know what FREEDOM is.


No comments:

Post a Comment