November 5, 2008

PEE Fuckin' EM ES, Dear! *A Masochist's Wail*

Steaming off.......

steaming effin' off now...

STEAMING F'N OFF!

PMS has escalated to PMDD... no, do not blame caffeine...

What's PMDD for?
 Go WIKI it, babe....






Reaching boiling point .........

Reaching boiling effin' point now....

REACHING BOILING F'N POINT!

BUT OH BOY I lurv IT....lurv, lurv it!

BUT OH BOY THANKS FOR THE FUCKIN' PAIN....

IT'S AS SUMPTUOUS AS
FUCKIN' LOVE...

*burp....Gochisou Sama Deshita!

Bathe me with rhum, I want to dance in my flame!

Oh boy, don't 
fuckin' stop ANNIHILATING ME

YOU HAVE NO F
UCKIN' IDEA HOW IT WARMS MY SOU
L!

ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA!

Don't stop sending me AFLAME. Just fuckin' don't!

getz?!...kewl!

Now, now, I'll turn the fire off
with my blood...

and my ashes will sprinkle
like hail'


...and dahlen' guess what...
you're the luckiest...

YOU CAN KEEP MY URN.

No comments:

Post a Comment