May 7, 2012

FASHION LOVE POST: Find something you LOVE & LIVE in it.

Subtitle:


SAME SKIRT, DIFFERENT DAY 

Ever have that piece of clothing that just makes you feel so good you could live in it? I have.
For whatever reason, this knee-length polka dot skirt is THE ONE for me.

Cases in point:




Tee: Hangten
Eyewear: Over-sized Tortoiseshell Cat Eye from Mint
Bag: Marithe Francoise Girbaud 
Woven Leather Belt:  Metro Dept. Store MarQuee
Flats: Mango


*





Tee: Giordano
Eyewear: Vintage Wayfarer from I Love You Store
Necklace: Fudge MarQuee
Bag: Mango
Flats: Mango



*




Short sleeved buttondown: New York & Company
Belt:  Thrifted
Bracelet: Accessorize
Bag: Mango
*




Pique shirt: Lacoste
Belt: Faith Hope Love from The Ramp
Jelly Flats: Mall 168




I don't know. I just do.
I've always been that loyal.

 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment